Looking for some flexible or additional income that will allow you more time to work on your business? Check out some of these resources! In the meantime, start drafting your business strategy with THE MILLENNIPRENEUR’S Business Strategy Canvas! Subscribe today for your free copy!
- Flexjobs is the leading job search site specializing in professional telecommuting, part-time, freelance, and flexible jobs.
- Angel List provides a platform to allow job seekers to have access to meet investors, talent, incubators, and service providers.
- Remote OK provides a platform that aggregates over 16,000 remote friendly job listings across the web, and reaches roughly 150,000 remote workers a month.
- We Work Remotely provides job listings that aren’t restricted by commutes or a particular geographic area.
- Outsourcely pairs up remote workers with employers seeking both full and part-time employees.
- Upwork (formerly Elance-oDesk) is a global freelancing platform where businesses and independent professionals connect and collaborate remotely.
- SimplyHired is an online recruitment and networking platform. This company aggregates thousands of job search resources from across the internet in order to maximize job search listings.
- Freelancer is a global crowdsourcing marketplace website, which allows potential employers to post jobs that freelancers can then bid to complete.
- Guru is a freelance marketplace. It allows companies to find freelance workers for commissioned work.
- Topal is network of the top freelance software developers, designers, and finance experts.